Monday, April 20, 2009

ATC's, Moleskine Exchange






I wanted to show you what I had been up to. I finished several swaps I had signed up for on swap bot. These are all atc's completed in a variety of media, including collage, pen and ink, watercolor and charcoal. I really enjoy these but I found something new I had been yearning to try.

Several weeks ago while surfing the net instead of drawing I stumbled upon the moleskine exchange. I have been drawing in moleskines for a while now and on flickr they have a group entitled international moleskine exchange. You exchange your japanese moleskine ( it opens up to one long piece of buff colored paper)with other artists after they have completed their spread. I wanted to be invited to join a group and guess what it happened! I was asked to join moly_x_68. The group is working on a vintage pin up girl exchange. I hadnt thought much about the subject but after researching it, I am so excited! But I have to get my head all wrapped around it before I get started on my sign in pages and the 1st layout. Check us out at http://moleskinex68.blogspot.com/ Pictues to follow soon. What a great opportunity to meet other artists and make new friends.

2 comments: