Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Easter basket

I completed this sketch in my handmade watercolor journal. I am still very new to watercolor but really enjoy the possibilities it opens up for adding color. My goal is to do larger paintings but for now just the small ink and watercolor creations. I have read everything I can get my hands on about working with watercolor successfully but if anyone has some suggestions as to paint brands, paper or brushes please share what works best for you. I have tried it many times and just cant seem to get the desired results. So I give up!!! Not this time I am going to keep at it until I get something I am happy with.

I am still working on my sign in pages for the international moleskine exchange 68. I am struggling with the concept but keep checking I hope to have a preview posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment